Night life

Friday, April 19, 2013

Last Wednesday, me and my family celebrated my auntie's birthday at Eastwood. First time to take photos by night, a bit grainy. I'll try again to shoot by night and improve my photos. :) Here's my outfit that day!






(Jack Daniel's muscle tee from Rhipe's backyard, shorts from Mango, skull necklace from Australia, shoes from Bazaar)
At last!!!! I already post this outfit! I've been wearing this top several times because it's cloth is so comfy and I love the print! And that day was the only time I took photos of it for an outfit shot. JD top is so trendy now and I'm thankful that Rhipe's backyard has it plus the very approachable owner! If your looking for this top, go and search for Rhipe's backyard! I'll upload tomorrow my photo diary when we were at Eastwood.
Hope I pulled out well the JD top! :) End of today's post! Have you gone already to the Heatwave Bazaar? I'll go on Sunday! See you! :)

Follow me on my other accounts:
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr | Lookbook | Chictopia | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments